We at Greatescapes offer the best our package covering Munnar , Thekkady, Alleppey , Kovalam and Trivandrum and activities and sightseeing around…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes/Excludes
- Terms and Conditions
We at Greatescapes offer the best our package covering Munnar , Thekkady, Alleppey , Kovalam and Trivandrum and activities and sightseeing around these places the package includes two types of Accommodation options both Premium and Budjet. You can enjoy trekking in Thekkady, Boating in Alleppey or Kumarakom and Tea gardens visit in Munnar along with much more other fun options.
Cost per person : Rs.13,450/- Budjet
Cost per person : Rs.21,250/- Premium
Hotels : Budget
Munnar : Kenstar/similar : A/c dbl room
Thekkady : Sithara International /similar : dlx dbl room
Alleppey : Green aura resort/similar :A/c dbl room
Hotels : Premium
Munnar : Sreegokulam orchid highlands/similar : dlx dbl room
Thekkady : Cinnamon /similar : dlx dbl room
Alleppey : A/c dlx houseboat:A/c dbl room
Kochi – MunnarUpon Arrival at Cochin Airport /Railway Station. Later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
MunnarEnjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
ThekkadyEnjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. The place where one can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having Optional activities like spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Thekkady – Alleppey/KumarakomAfter breakfast, proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakom and check in to hotel, we will take you to local sightseeing Alleppey is a confluence of beautiful small islands and is characterized by marvelous backwaters, vast paddy fields, mangrove forests, coconut groves etc. Rest of the day feel free at hotel .Overnight stay at hotel.
Alleppey/Kumarakom – KovalamAfter breakfast. Check out from hotel. Later proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam beach is known as the "Paradise of the South". This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Kovalam is the place where one can see the golden sand at the day time & silver sand in the night. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam – Trivandrum – KovalamAfter breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. Thiruvananthapuram literally means Ananthapuri, "the city of Ananthan", the Thiru (Great/Lord) Ananthan's Puram (City). Ananthan is the serpent Sesha on whom Padmanabhan or Vishnu reclines. The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, the name Kuthiramalika means 'palace of horses' derived from the frieze of 122 wooden horses on the exterior walls. Veli Tourist Village, which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam– TrivandrumEnjoy the breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit .... Service ends.
· Accommodation at designated hotels/houseboat as per itinerary
· CPAI plan in all Hotels
· All the rooms given in the package is base category & upgrade will cost extra.
· All transfers and sightseeing as per attached itinerary by excellent language speaking chauffer driven A/cTempo travellor vehicle.
· Package cost includes Driver allowance, Parking, Fuel charges, interstate permits(if any) & toll tax.
· mineral water for 10 days.
· Any meals other than those specified.
· Any sightseeing unless otherwise specified.
· Any airfare/visa charges are not included in the package.
· Any Camera fee, Boating fees, entry, guide fee other than those specified, ride etc.
· All expenses of personal nature like soft/ hard drinks, Telephone/ Fax, Laundry, Tip etc.
· The tour cost does not include the any costs towards the Travel, Health and Life Insurance premium.
· All other services not mentioned under package cost inclusions.
· Portage Charges & driver tips are extra
· Bank Transaction Charges
· Confirmation of all services with full payment only.
· Confirmations of all services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
· Validity for this package is for the mentioned dates only.
· We have mentioned the indicative names of the Hotels for each tour and reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances.
· Child below 05 years is complimentary without extra bed with same meal plan in Parents room & above 05 years will be chargeable as per Hotel/Houseboat policy.
· Please clarify the number of passengers including child/infant at the time of booking. Hotels/Cab is suggested as per the given information only & last minute changes is not entertained.
· Guests can avail the Coach facility from 8.00am till 8.00pm(This point is considered keeping in mind the safety of the guest as well as the driver).
· Vehicle will be allowed up to permissible/parking points only(Subject to Road/Govt. rules), from that point all cost for the arrangement shall be borne by the passenger only.
- Non arrival of the guest amounts to a no-show
- Cancellation within 25 daysprior to arrival dates no retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 days of arrival date: 50% of the package/applied rate as
- Retention/Cancellation within 05 days of arrival date or non utilization of room:100% | package/applied rate as retention.